Total Prep Time: 30 minutes Total Cook Time: 20 mintues
1.5 lbs Chicken, ground
2 slices of bread (I used whole grain bread)
1 Medium Onion
2 tsp salt
3 Tbsp coriander powder
3 Tbsp cumin powder
2 tsp garam masala (store bought will work; my recipe is linked here)
½ – 1 tsp red chili powder
Handful of fresh cilantro.
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with oil.
- Dice the onions in the food processor.
- Place small pieces of bread in the food processor. Pulse it 5-6 times to get really small pieces of the bread
- Add all the spices and the fresh cilantro in the processor and mix it well.
- Add the ground chicken to the processor and mix well.
- Use skewers to shape the meat into kabobs. You will need oil to help make the shape. You can also shape with your hands.
- Slide off the skewer and place on the lined baking sheet.
- Cook for 10 minutes and turn to cook 10 more minutes.
- Check the internal temperature to read 165 degrees.
- I let them cool down and freeze them in small batches.
Notes: If you are unable to shape the meat, you can put it in the refrigerator for few hours and try again.
One thought on “Baked Chicken Seekh Kabobs (Chicken Skewers)”
Baked Chicken seekh Kabob’s are easy to cook and very healthy and yummy. 👌👌